June 13, 2013
Looking forward to meet baby Lucas! 🙂
May 17, 2013
2 cups of rice (cook a day earlier and refrigerate it)
4 Sausages (sliced)
1 can of button mushroom
1 can of canned pineapple
1 can of Campbell mushroom condensed soup
Cheddar cheese (grated)
Salt & pepper
A little soya sauce
1. In a heated wok or saucepan, add some olive oil. Stir fry garlic and onion until fragrant.
2. Add sausages, mushroom and pineapple and fry over medium flame. Add salt and pepper.
3. Add cooked rice. Add some soya sauce. Fry over low flame. Keep frying and tossing. Break up all lumps.
3. Pour fried rice into a casserole dish. Pour mushroom soup over it. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese (add generous layer).
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees celcious until the cheese browns to a golden crust. Serve it hot.
February 25, 2013
Blessed Chinese New Year to all from the Lais, Lims & Tsengs.
This is the BEST Chinese New Year I ever had so far. Thank You Jesus for a great family reunion and the abundant blessings!
August 20, 2012
This is my 2nd visit to Just Caffe. Love the simple and cozy interior. The crew is very friendly too. They serve quality handcrafted coffees, panini, pastas, soups, salads and homemade desserts.
Italian Iced Chocolate (RM9.00)
Sunrise Surprise Panini (RM8.00) – Jumbo chicken sausage wrapped in omelet, tomato chutney and arugula
Midnight Ragu (RM4.00) – Bananas, Nutella, chopped walnuts on toasted ciabatta
Head down to Just Caffe and try their signature dishes and beverages. I’m sure you’ll love them!
Add: Ground Floor, 52 Green Hall Road, 10200 Penang
Business hour: 7.30am – 5.00pm (Weekdays only)
For more info, visit them at https://www.facebook.com/JustCaffe
May 11, 2012
April 25, 2012
February 17, 2012
Wild Mushroom Soup
Seven Heaven (Seafood platter for 2)
Beautiful restaurant. Delicious dinner. Awesome Fiance ♥