May 17, 2013
2 cups of rice (cook a day earlier and refrigerate it)
4 Sausages (sliced)
1 can of button mushroom
1 can of canned pineapple
1 can of Campbell mushroom condensed soup
Cheddar cheese (grated)
Salt & pepper
A little soya sauce
1. In a heated wok or saucepan, add some olive oil. Stir fry garlic and onion until fragrant.
2. Add sausages, mushroom and pineapple and fry over medium flame. Add salt and pepper.
3. Add cooked rice. Add some soya sauce. Fry over low flame. Keep frying and tossing. Break up all lumps.
3. Pour fried rice into a casserole dish. Pour mushroom soup over it. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese (add generous layer).
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees celcious until the cheese browns to a golden crust. Serve it hot.
July 22, 2011
Strawberry juice and ice water
Seafood Tomyam Soup with Rice (RM5.00)
Sizzling Chicken Chop Set Meal (RM17.90)
Comes with a drink, a soup-of-the-day and ice cream
Nothing to shout about the food here.
June 25, 2011
The set meal here comes with a main course and red milk tea with pearls / hot honey green tea.
Taiwan Oyster Rice Noodles + Seasoning Egg
(RM10.90 for set or RM6.90 for a-la carte)
Taiwan Deep Fried Chicken Rice & Soup
(RM15.90 fro set or RM12.90 for a-la carte)
Red Milk Tea
(complimentary to our set meal or RM4.90 each)600cc Taiwanese Restaurant
170-B1-7, Gurney Plaza, Persiaran Gurney, 10250 Penang
Business Hour:11.00am – 10.00pm
June 17, 2011
Happy! Ricebox Set (comes with a drink)
XXL Crispy Chicken served with rice and smooth cold tofu topped with century egg.
Sweet Plum Potato Fries (RM4.50)
Battered and lightly fried golden potatoes served with a dash of blended plum powder.
January 8, 2011
November 20, 2010
Most people eat white rice. Some prefer brown rice. I like red rice with white rice.
Me love it!
November 22, 2008
Pineapple Fried Rice
Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe
450g cooked rice
4 tbsp oil
250g pineapple (diced)
100g small prawns
100g chicken meat (diced)
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
2 cloves garlic
3 tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp sugar or to taste
1 tsp chicken stock granules
5 pcs chilli
2 stalks spring onions (chopped)
2 sprigs coriander leaves (chopped)
1. Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil and fry garlic till fragrant. Add in prawns and chicken meat. Fry till cooked.
2. Add eggs and combine well.
3. Mix in rice, seasoning and continue to fry till well combined. Add in the remaining oil.
4. Add pineapple chunks and chilli.
5. Dish out and serve either in a pineapple case or on individual plates.
6. Garnish with chopped spring onions and coriander leaves.