Orange Poppyseed Cookies
March 22, 2011
150g butter, softened
75g castor sugar
185g plain flour, sifted
1 orange zest
1 tbsp poppy seed
1. Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Add orange zest, poppy seed and sifted flour. Mix until combined.
3. Roll into small balls (size of a 20 cents coin). Place onto greased baking tray. Flatten with a fork.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes or till lightly brown.
5. Let cookies stand in baking tray for a while and transfer them onto a wire rack. Let it cool completely before storing.