Sweet Corn with Minced Chicken Soup and Singapore Fried Bee Hoon
November 18, 2008
Sweet Corn with Minced Chicken Soup
Singapore Fried Bee Hoon
Singapore Fried Bee Hoon Recipe
200g bee hoon (soaked in water)
50g prawn meat (cleaned)
50g chicken meat (shredded)
50g bean sprouts (cleaned)
50g chinese cabbage (shredded)
50g lettuce (shredded)
50g carrot (sliced)
1 lime (cut into wedges)
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
2 tbsp chili sauce
1 tbsp worchester sauce
150ml chicken stock
a dash of pepper
2 tbsp oil for cooking
1. Soak bee hoon for 15 minutes, drain and set aside.
2. Fry onions and eggs till brown.
3. Add in chicken and prawn meat. Fry till cook.
4. Add in bee hoon, vegetables and seasoning. Fry for 3 minutes and dish out.
5. Garnish with lettuce and lime wedges.